Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen Premiere: Emily Blunt, Ewan McGregor, and Jamie Chung

On Monday I graphed the Salmon Fishing in the Yemen premiere and while I didn't get a lot of quantity, I was only there for a couple hours so I'm happy with my return on investment.  

Jamie Chung was scheduled to be at the premiere as a walker (someone not in the movie who walks the carpet anyway for press).   I spotted her coming up behind us and asked her to sign. She is always really nice.   She signed four 11x14s for me.  



Next Emily Blunt's car pulled up and as we are calling her Ewan McGregor gets out of the car behind her.   This always sucks because you have to juggle two people's photos and you never know who is going to come to you first.   Well on this night Emily came over by me first.  Ewan started to the left of me.   I got Emily to sign the two 11x14s I had along then quickly pulled out my Ewan photos. 


Ewan and Emily met in the middle going opposite directions and Ewan started moving my way.  I was only able to get one 11x14 from him.  It was just too chaotic. 


So not a lot of autographs for but only being there about two hours, it works for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment