Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rupert Sanders (the dude who Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with)

I woke up to some pretty crazy news this morning. . . KStew is admitting to cheating on RPatt.  WTF?  Bella Swan cheated on Edward Cullen?!?!  Oh no she didn't!!!

Sadly Twihearts it is true.  Robert Pattinson's Facebook status will soon read "single".

But what I found most interesting about all this was I met the dude who Kristen cheated with . . . and his wife too.  Rupert Sanders and his wife Liberty Ross attended an industry screening of Snow White and the Huntsman a couple months ago and I was there getting their autographs.  They arrived together in the same SUV and both came over as a couple to sign autographs from the fans.  

At the time I didn't think anything of this interaction.  They seemed like a happy couple.  Little did I know Rupert had been cheating on his wife with Kristen Stewart.  Crazy. 

Liberty reportedly found out about the affair and tweeted one word, "Wow." then deleted her twitter account. 


I ended up getting both their autographs on my SWATH cast 11x14, so it's now kind of an infamous piece of memorabilia for my collection. 













No comments:

Post a Comment