Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bling Ring Premiere

I hate going early to premieres.  But at This is the End it was almost impossible to get Emma Watson unless you were in the front row.  So I got to the bling ring hours early to make sure I got a front row spot.  Well . . .  that was a poor choice.   When Emma came she went to a different area where people who had just gotten there were standing, signed maybe 10 or 12 autographs, and then walked away.  I got nothing.  I didn't even get within 20 feet of her.  

But I did get a couple other people.  I had a Bling Ring cast 11x14 along and got some people on it.  The first was Claire Julien.  She came right over and signed for the crowd. 



Next was Georgia Rock.  She was also nice and came over and signed for everyone. 

Paris Hilton showed up and I had photos.  I got three out of the four 11x14s I had signed. 



Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani came but did not sign. 

I didn't expect her to sign, but was pleasantly surprised when Sofia Coppola came over.  I got her on an individual and my cast shot. 





Israel Broussard signed at multiple points of the night I didn't get him the first time but got him when he was done with press. 

 Same story with Katie Chang.  I got her later after the movie. 


 Roman Coppola came over and was signing so I added him to my cast 11x14. 
 Here's my finished cast piece with six names of it total:

And then the best autograph of the night.  Francis Ford Coppola came over and signed.  He just signed one each so I got an individual done.  



So no Emma, but it happens . . . I still had a good night. 












No comments:

Post a Comment