Monday, February 10, 2014

Cheese from The Wire! Method Man!

Calvin "Cheese" Wagstaff from The Wire! I love the show and it's always great to meet anyone from the cast.  Well I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Method Man this month and this guy could not have been nicer.  He chilled with us for a solid ten minutes and we talked about The Wire, how he got his role (he auditioned for it, and said every acting gig he's gotten he has auditioned for).  We talked about the rap game.  We even talked about which current tv shows he likes.  He said Game of Thrones is like a slow burn that grows on you, versus Dexter which had him hooked in the first thirty seconds.  And who knew . . . his guilty pleasure is Battlestar Galactica.   The guy could not have been cooler.  I got my two individual Cheese 11x14s signed and added him to my The Wire Cast piece in silver too.
 My cast piece has: Method Man, Michael Kenneth Williams, Chris Bauer, Andre Royo, and Glynn Thurman on it









No comments:

Post a Comment