Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mr. Peabody & Sherman Premiere Autographs Photos

Here's my pics from the Mr. Peabody & Sherman premiere.  Everyone at the premiere was nice and took some time out to sign for the fans.  My cast piece 11x14 got 10 people on it and everybody signed in a flowing blue or black sharpie and no one really signed on top of each other.  This is a rare feat.  Dead sharpies are my nemesis, and seem to be handed out by so many newbies coming to their first premiere.  Silver sharpies are the worst, followed closely in second worst by gold sharpies.  Silvers and Golds need to be broken in (write with them on some paper or cardboard to get the tip flowing) and no one seems to do this; and they are only good for about a week before they dry up and should be thrown out (but other people seem to be hellbent on keeping their sharpies for years).   Anyways, enough of my dead sharpie rant.  Here are my pics from the premiere:






















2 comments:

  1. I LOVE STEVE VALENTINE. Great pic of him signing. But I can't really pick his signature out. I know it is in black, but... Anyway, thanx for the photo. Do you sell the photos??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve's signature is right by Sherman's glasses in black sharpie. I sell some autographs and keep some as well. Just google Highly Collectible Autographs and my eBay store should pop up.

    ReplyDelete