Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bridget Regan from Legend of the Seeker

I really liked the show Legend of the Seeker when it was on the air. I had the chance to meet Tabrett Bethell a little over a year ago, have seen Craig Parker multiple times, but I had not yet met Legend of the Seeker lead lady Kahlan Amnell aka Bridget Regan.  Well luckily for me I happened to have a chance encounter with her this week in Hollywood.  She attended the 42 movie premiere and I happened to spot her amongst the crowd.  I had four 8x10 photos in the car and went to get them.  I asked her if she would sign, and Bridget could not have been nicer.  She was super friendly and signed all four photos for me and took a picture with me too.  I told her I missed the show and  she said she did too.  A great surprise meeting for me in Hollywood. 














No comments:

Post a Comment