Thursday, April 25, 2013

Iron Man 3 Premiere


The Iron Man 3 premiere was this week in Hollywood.  People (not me) got the to premiere at 10pm the day before to get a spot.  All the rail spots were taken up by 6am.  I showed up 30 minutes before drops, and did just as well (if not better) than the people who had waited for 12+ hours.  

Ty Simpkins was the first celeb to show and he signed some autographs.  I didn't have anything for him so I just took a picture of him signing. 

 Next Stan Lee arrived.  He's a personal favorite of mine, but I didn't get him.  He went left, I was right, and I couldn't get in to get him.  I was bummed. 


 Next was Tony Stark himself . . . Iron Man . . . Robert Downey Jr.  He started at the very end of the barricade and worked his way down the entire line.  As you can see from the pictures, it go the most crazy for him.  I held out two and he signed both for me.  It made me pretty happy since I haven't get him the last four times I've seen him.




 I was really impressed with Colbie Smulders.  She signed for the whole barricade.  She was by far and away the nicest female signer at the premiere, and I haven't seen her since The Avengers premiere so it was nice to get her autograph on some new images. 




 The celeb to spend the most time signing was Tom Hiddleston.  He probably spent 20 minutes signing and taking pictures with fans.  Incredibly nice of him.  I didn't get him at Avengers so to have him sign so much here was great.  






 Zachary Levi also show and signed and took picture with the fans. He's always really nice. 


 The Departed! James Badge Dale signed.  I didn't have anything to put him on today so I just took a couple pictures of him. 


 Rebecca Hall was really nice too.  I've only seen her one other time in the last two years so It was nice to get her autograph on some photos.  I had three 11x14s and I got them all done. 



 Jon Favreau was surprisingly not that cool at the premiere.  He's usually a great signer but he barely signed at all at the premiere.  Hopefully this premiere was an aberration and not a trend. 

 Guy Pierce didn't sign many autographs either but he did sign some at two occasions.  

 Jaimie Alexander showed up and signed.  She usually pretty nice and today was about the same. 

 I was really happy that Hayley Atwell showed up and signed.  I liked her in Pillars of the Earth and I haven't seen her in almost two years (since the Captain America premiere).  So I was pretty happy to get someone as rare as her.  She actually signed a good amount and I was able to get multiple autographs from her.  It was a great end to the night.






That's it for this premiere.  









No comments:

Post a Comment