Tuesday, April 16, 2013

At Any Price Premiere w: Heather Graham, Maika Monroe, & Kim Dickens

I graphed the At Any Price premiere these week in Hollywood.  It was a relatively small event and Zac Efron did not even show up to the premiere.   I was a few minutes late and missed Dennis Quaid signing by literally two minutes.  But I did, however, get Heather Graham.  Heather isn't really common ( I haven't seen her in the last two years ).  So I was happy to get her.  She was trying to sign just one each, so I just held out one 11x14 and she signed it for me.




Maika Monroe came too.  Honestly I haven't seen much she's been in, but she came over and signed so I'll be cheering for her in the future.  I got my one 11x14 signed. 




And lastly Kim Dickens signed.  She was probably the nicest of the three.  I liked the shows Deadwood and Lost, so seeing Kim is always cool.  She looked great today and signed my one 11x14. 



And that's it for this premiere.  










No comments:

Post a Comment