Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tom Cruise Autograph Madness! A Pictorial Timeline.

I went for Tom Cruise this week to get some autographs, and I was joined by about 500 of my fellow autograph collectors and fanboys and fangirls and look-e-loos and paparazzi.  It was madness.  The fence and the barricade were each filled 4 deep with people packed in like sardines.  Tom was in great spirits and signed the entire way down the fence and in the crazy barricade.  I managed to get multiple autographs for myself, and a ton of great photos.  I brought out my SLR Camera that takes rapid pictures.  So here is the timeline progression of Tom Cruise signing for the fans . . .  enjoy:










 Below: this one is my favorite photo I took. Look at the madness. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment