Sunday, May 12, 2013

Black Rock premiere w Kate Bosworth & Lake Bell

I went to the Black Rock premiere this week.  I didn't bring much to get signed, just a few photos.  My biggest goal was getting Kate Bosworth.  She's not someone you see often so when she does an event it's good to go.  I was in luck as Kate signed.



Kate was really nice and signed for pretty much every fan there.  She was trying to keep it to one each so I just got my one 11x14 signed and left the crowd. 

 Lake Bell walked the red carpet and then signed after. 




 Lake was also really nice and signed for everyone.  I had two 11x14 photos along and got them both signed then stepped away from the crowd.  

 Bonus! I spotted Ed Helms going to the movie and sprinted to my car to get my Hangover three person shots that I already have Bradley Cooper on.  He signed them both for me and now I just need Zach to finish them both.  Ed is not a great signer so to get him low key like this was a big deal for me. 

That's all for this premiere.











No comments:

Post a Comment