Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ryan Hardy & Joe Carroll aka Kevin Bacon & James Purefoy

If you were not watching season one of The Following on FOX you should check it out.  I think it's the best new show to come out this year.  Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, Valerie Curry, Shawn Ashmore, and Natalie Zea all work really well in their roles; and creator Kevin Williamson has done a good job of translating the suspense, action, and drama of Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer into television.  

Well Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy were doing press last week for The Following and I went to try to get some autographs.  James Purefoy arrived and came right over to sign.  There were only about ten graphers there and James made sure he signed for every one of us.  I had two combo shots along and one individual and he signed them all for me right in a row. 


Kevin Bacon arrived next but he was dropped off at a side entrance and went to do the press line first.  We were standing a solid 100 yards from where he was so we thought there was no chance we were going to get him.  But just for fun we started chanting "Bacon, Bacon, Bacon".  To our surprise Kevin finished press and made the 100 yard walk to come over and sign some autographs.  I would be hard pressed to think of another celeb who would make a 100 yard walk after doing press just to sign for fans.  It was really impressive.  I handed Kevin my gold sharpie, he completed both my combos, and I went home happy. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment