Thursday, May 23, 2013

Now You See Me: Mark Ruffalo & Isla Fisher & Christian Serratos


There was a small screening for Now You See Me this week in Hollywood and I popped in because I haven't seen Mark Ruffalo since Avengers and he didn't sign much at that premiere.  Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, and Mark were all supposed to come.  No surprise Jesse did not sign.  He rarely does.  He doesn't like crowds, and just seems really flustered when fans approach him.   So despite the fact that he doesn't ever sign autographs, he's still cool in my book (he seems to have a true fear of crowds). 

But Christian Serratos showed up and she signed.  She is usually pretty nice and comes right over to sign when you call her.  Of the Twilight cast she is easily one the best signers.  I had three 11x14s and one 8x10 and I got them all signed. 





Next Isla Fisher came right over and OH MY GOODNESS did this woman throw it down.  She just signed, and signed, and signed, and signed some more.  I haven't seen her sign this much before at any event or premiere.  It was pretty impressive.  She pretty much signed every photo that was there.  I had five 11x14s along and got them all done quickly and then just stood around watching her sign for another two or three minutes. 









Mark Ruffalo came over next.  He didn't throw it down quite like Isla did, but he still signed a lot. I managed to get three and my buddy next to me got me one.  So I was pretty happy walking away with four 11x14s. 















No comments:

Post a Comment